i am having some tinglig and slightly sharp pain in my left breast. i tried checking but both breast feels the same. Now im contrust of the heavyness in that breast. what could be casuing this im 23 and my period is in the next 3 weeks so its not the pre

Breast pain that is connected to the menstrual cycle is called cyclical mastalgia and is something many women suffer from. Significant breast pain can occur for up to a week, and usually ends the day before or day of her period. It returns like this every month.

Some people have noncyclic mastalgia has no connection with a woman's monthly cycle.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/mastalgia

Let me know if you think this may be what you are experiencing.

You may also have some kind of breast infection that may need treatment.

If this is sudden and does not go away in a matter of days, it's best to see a doctor about this. For more suggestions, click here: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/mastalgia

Please stay in touch with us!

i really thinks its this that im suffering from it started after my boyfriend keep playing with my nipples rough and they hurt when he does it but i feel ashame to tell him i dont like it and that it hurts. Could this be the reason for the pain in that nipple area.what can develop as a result of this. please sine i try to move his hand somewhere each time he is foreplaying my boobs stop hurt so often.

Thanks for your update!

Firstly, you need to tell your boyfriend to STOP with that kind of nipple play at once. Don't allow him to do it - if it's causing pain and hurting you, it's not foreplay, it's pain. If he wants to continue doing it, stop having sex with him. But if you think he doesn't know he's hurting you (although nipple play that causes pretty intensive pain would be hard not to notice) then you need to tell him. There is no shame in that at all! Your boyfriend's actions are the issue here, not yours.

Instead of pushing his hand away, tell him to stop and that you prefer something else. If someone kept pushing my hand away during sex, I'd know to stop doing what I'm doing so why he won't stop, I'm not sure. Don't lie there and allow it to happen anymore; you need to have control over your own body.
What do you think, Anon? I hope to hear back from you!

Breast Pain

Breast Pain Guide