i am just a 15 yr old. i had sex with my boyfriend and i am not having m menstration yet what should i do?

By July 31, 2009 - 11:55am

hi just want to ask you something.i had my menstration on the 6/15 and ended up to 6/19 and had sex with my boyfriend on the 6/26 and 6/27 i don
t usually had my menstration in 15th of the month but the past 3 months i had it every 15th. and now i still dont have my period there's just a lot of white blood cuming thru me . please help me i dont know what to do .

i already had my menstration :) i had it last au6 3 and maybe it will end au6 7 or 8 .. can i know when is the time that im not fertile ?

ok i will test again this middle of the week end . and thank you.

Hi again!

Well, that's good news! As long as you took the test as directed, then they are quite accurate. Was it a traditional test (looking for one or two lines or a plus/minus sign) or was it a digital one (that says 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' on the stick)?

If you don't get your period in the next few days, you can retest, but hopefully you are just late. But keep the second test and use it if you don't have your period by the middle of next week.

Regarding the morning being the best time - this is the case because the pregnancy hormone (called hCG) is stronger in the first urine of the day. But pregnancy tests are so accurate (when done correctly) that it's not as important to do that anymore.

Hang tight for a few days and retest but your period should be coming along soon, assuming the test was done properly!

Romaline, make sure you update us or let us know if we can with you further, ok?

i already did a test but its negative. i just try it once . but i bought 2 for sure. should i try it again? and how can i make sure that im not pregnant? is that true that pregnancy test is the best to use in morning after you woke up. oi mean your first pee in the day?

ok this morning i promise i will thank you miss susanc. i will update you as soon as possible.

Romaline - thanks for the update!

Withdrawal is not a reliable method of birth control, nor is peeing afterwards, although that can help avoid a bladder infection.

Please go to a drugstore or grocery store and buy a pregnancy test. You can buy it through the self-checkout aisle if you want privacy - and take a test. You may get your period any day now, but it's also a possibility that you are pregnant. You can also head to a free clinic and get tested for no cost.

Will you update us when you take a test, if your period doesn't come beforehand?

And please remember to always, always use a condom when engaging in any sexual activity! Not only will it help guard against pregnancy, but also sexually transmitted disease or infection.

We look forward to your update!

no i did not but we sure that he withdraw it and i pee after we did it

Hi Romaline

I'm not sure what you mean about "white blood" but you may be referring to a discharge that's quite common in women, especially around the time of ovulation.

If you had sex on these dates in June, and have still not had a period, you may be pregnant and you need to take a test as soon as possible. Did you use birth control/protection when you had sex?