Depression

Depression Guide

ask: I am just not happy anymore. NOthing seems to make me happy

Now they say at work I am aggressive and defensive. I have had depression in the past and wonder if this is related. I stopped taking the meds cause I was feeling better and didn't feel like I needed them. My dr said I could go back on them if I felt like I needed them but I don't really feel depressed just angry.

AnneMarie

I'm not a doctor or a medical expert.  I do understand a bit about medications for depression and to stabilize moods. Can I first say that I think it is SO brave and I commend you for reaching out...... and for expressing that you do feel anger.  I think that is HUGE.... the ability to admit what we are feeling is the first step.  I don't know how long ago you stopped taking the medication or what you were taking but I hope you will make an appointment with the doctor to go over all of this.  

This also isn't the best time of year (could be making things worse?)...... I have more issues with family and moods leading up to the holidays and then once the winter months settle in.  Yuk.

Hope this helps. Just wanted you to know I'm "listening" 

Have you ever used an online community or social network to self-diagnose a medical problem?: