Q: 

I am late

By Anonymous April 21, 2017 - 12:11pm

Hi. I never had sex and i am 15 days late. I'm worried actually because i'm thinking of whether i have health problem and stuff like that. I'm 20 btw. Thank you.

Anonymous

Me and my girlfriend we always have protected sex and every time I make sure that the condom isn't leaking. Her period now is late 12 days. She left to Australia before her expected period 2 weeks and we are having some relationship issues and working on it. Could these be the reason or there might be a chance of pregnancy? I am aware she was stressed and plus the long flight and change of the time zone. But still could there be a chance of pregnancy?
Anyone can help please?