I am looking for a family counselor in missouri! I am only thirteen and i am so stressed most days my life feels like it is falling apart!!! Do you know of any good ones???

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that you are under so much stress for being so young. Unfortunately, Empowher is unable to help those under the age of 14, per our regulations.

Also, I don't think a 13 year old is allowed to book and see a therapist herself, without parental guidance.

Anon, you sound very stressed - you must talk to an adult about this, preferably your parents and please do this straight away.

We wish you the best,