I am not married i am getting white colored water sticky water coming out from my breast? Any serious problem?

I am 24Aged. I am unmarried.
My body condition is soo heat were I didnt get any fever form my childhood nor cold. sometimes i feel my body heat outside. During romance with my Fiancée I got my breast discharge for first time.
I feel shy to contact my doctor regarding this. First day it looks like thick white water and its sticky. Next day its thick with semi white colour. some days after romance I got bleeding in my breast, both sides. I getting my periods regular. Please clear me do I need to contact my doctor for this issue or can solve this problem with normal exercise in home?

When you say "romance" do you mean sex?

This thick discharge and bleeding from the nipples is not normal. You may have some kind of hormonal issue going on or an infection. Please consult with your doctor - it's nothing to be embarrassed about, they have seen it all before.

Breast Discharge