i am on Premarin post hysterectomy still have my ovaries my breasts hurt SO BAD!

put on estrogen cause my levels are so low cant take the breast pain and weight gain

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

It used to be a given that every woman (with no history of reproductive cancer) was put on hormone replacement therapy after a hysterectomy or simply after menopause. But side effects and other concerns have changed that . Your unbearable breast pain is one of them and living like this is no way to live.

My advice is to talk to your doctor about a couple of things. Either lowering your dosage or even switching to another set of drugs that can help you with your estrogen levels is possible and there are also lifestyle and natural methods that can enhance your health too.

Here is a thread about the topic that I think can help you:

Please let us know how things go-

Menopause Guide