Wellness

ask: I am rahul. i am having incest relationship with my mother in which i get more pleasure than my girl friend. i know its not good culturally but i am unable to quit. we both are satisfied from each other sexually and we enjoyed a lot. Is incest sex is bad

we both have no problem having sex with each other. and we keep secret so other hav no problem. Is it good to continue? Is it not good in point of view of health?

Anonymous

hi rahul.., come out of fears and continue dude, we are even

Anonymous

Hi Rahul,

Its your personal life & if you & your mom enjoys it & if you both can keep it secret from your spouse then I see no harm in it.

I believe that god has created only one relationship & that is of Man & Women. Any type of natural sex if it's consensual I don't see anything wrong in it.

Well that was my opinion.....!!!

Enjoy with incest....!

Sachin

ya

Rahul,
Regarding your other question if incest is healthy or not. You mentioned that you are not as sexually satisfied with your girlfriend, and I believe this is where the "health" aspect of incest is detrimental.

If you are unable to have a monogamous, satisfying, trusting, mutually-respectful, intimate and long-term relationship with another person, the behavior you are choosing (incest) is not healthy as it is preventing you from having a sustainable and healthy relationship with another person. If you are keeping your sexual relations secret from your girlfriend, you are not proving yourself to be a trustworthy and faithful partner in a relationship, and I question what type of character this behavior (unfaithful) in a person.

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

Incest turned on me so fast in comparison to other sex. Am i the only case or every one feel it. What about you? Please clear my queries.

rahul.sherma3

thank you for your advice. If we both are ready then also incest is illegal?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to rahul.sherma3)

Hi Rahul!

No-one can tell you what to do with your own life. Your personal choices are yours to make. You will have to look up your own country's laws about it's legality.

~Susan

Hi Rahul,

I am not sure what part of the world you live in but Incest is shamed upon in the United States and I am guessing in your country too since you mentioned knowing it's not good "culturally". Not only it is it viewed negatively here but it is also illegal in the US.

Often it starts during childhood, when the child (in this case, you) is most vulnerable even though a lot of these memories are suppressed. In Incest, you are seen as the "victim" because really your mother is older and has always been in control even if you never realized it.

The effects of Incest:
Incest is a form of chronic traumatic stress that can lead to a host of initial and long-term effects. It poses a serious mental health risk for many victims. The chronic nature of the abuse, the nature of the family, including its dynamics and defenses, the child's dependence on and entrapment in the family, and his or her loyalty to that family,necessitate using strong defenses to cope. Denial and dissociation (splitting off of normal thought processes from consciousness) allow the victim to discount, minimize, or otherwise suppress memories of abuse. These defenses often persist into adulthood. As a result, adults who have or are in an incestuous relationship may appear asymptomatic and not suffering from long-term effects of the abuse, when in reality they are emotionally constricted due to the trauma.

Most former incest victims had little opportunity either in childhood or later to get effective assistance to end the abuse or to treat its effects. Theseuntreated effects (immediate or long-term) become chronic or delayed and give rise to additional symptoms. These symptoms, in turn, create new problems that usually prompt the adult survivor to seek treatment. Some of the most common of these problems include depression, eating disorders, substance abuse,anxiety, or dissociative disorders such as multiple personality disorder. Survivors might also seek treatment for domestic abuse or other types of sexualviolence.

Since incest usually occurs in childhood, it inevitably influences maturationand development. For many survivors, the incest experience, along with its aftermath and coping mechanisms, has greatly influenced and become integratedinto the personality. Some survivors develop the symptoms of specific personality disorders, most commonly those associated with hysteric, borderline (difficulty maintaining a stable mood and self-image), narcissistic, avoidant, ordependent personalities.

Read more: Incest, Information about Incest http://www.faqs.org/health/topics/68/Incest.html#ixzz1OJIdzpSA

I hope this helps and I hope you seek the help that you need in order to realize that sex with your mother is not natural or normal behavior.

Rosa

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: