Wellness

ask: I am rahul. i am having incest relationship with my mother in which i get more pleasure than my girl friend. i know its not good culturally but i am unable to quit. we both are satisfied from each other sexually and we enjoyed a lot. Is incest sex is bad

we both have no problem having sex with each other. and we keep secret so other hav no problem. Is it good to continue? Is it not good in point of view of health?

Anonymous

It is the worst thing you both are doing. Being son an d mom to be sexual relationship, is really a big sin, which is rather a devilish action and not the human. It is forbidden in all religious point of view as well.

Anonymous

If you and your mother are ok with it that is all that matters. No need to seek approval from other people.

Anonymous

Anonymous

a fake story.

Anonymous

Shame on you Rahul.. I don't know whether you are joking or you are telling the truth, but a sex relationship with your own mother is one of the worst things to do! She was the one who carried you for 9 months and she was the one to feed you for many years. She is a mother and not your partner. How can you think of doing such a THING!? I recommend that you leave this evil thing that you are doing and start treating her like your mother.

Anonymous

u got only one life.............if u 2 enjoy it then go fr it............remembr life is not forever enjoy when u can

Anonymous

Incest is as natural as breathing, cant help who u fall in love with, and it can be an exciting experiance, i read some of the comments to u, and culture has nothing to do with ur sex life, the problem in the us is that its a facist puritanical country, i mean its ok for gays of the same sex to be politicly. Correct,but not same sex incest relatives, see the double standard, and ur girlfriend then just end with her if shes not doing it for u, and ask mom to be urlove sex mate im sure she has alot of experiance and naughty things she can teach you.

You can help who u fall in love with according to your own morals and values. I think its wrong and as a parent i would never take advantage of my child or any child.

Anonymous

hi rahul.., come out of fears and continue dude, we are even

Anonymous

Hi Rahul,

Its your personal life & if you & your mom enjoys it & if you both can keep it secret from your spouse then I see no harm in it.

I believe that god has created only one relationship & that is of Man & Women. Any type of natural sex if it's consensual I don't see anything wrong in it.

Well that was my opinion.....!!!

Enjoy with incest....!

Sachin

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: