Wellness

ask: I am rahul. i am having incest relationship with my mother in which i get more pleasure than my girl friend. i know its not good culturally but i am unable to quit. we both are satisfied from each other sexually and we enjoyed a lot. Is incest sex is bad

we both have no problem having sex with each other. and we keep secret so other hav no problem. Is it good to continue? Is it not good in point of view of health?

Anonymous

It was this way with me; I am from India and I am a Hindu [I give you this info as I want all to have a clear understanding of my position] my mother was very strict with me since childhood but doting towards my elder brother. Since I got to 15 years of age her behaviour suddenly changed towards me. I don’t know what the reasons could be but I guess one on them is that my elder brother is a good for nothing spendthrift. My father works in the BSF and is out station for most of the year. It was also during this time that I started earning a bit. Whatever the reasons her behaviour changed drastically! It started with smiles & nice talk and gradually shifted to frequent kisses, hugs and sometimes massages. All this I never got during my childhood so I was taken aback but then I saw that her affection was a bit different than a mom son relationship entails. Like I notice she lip kisses me often these days instead of pecks on my cheeks, also during massages she tries to, how do I say do more than just massage, like if she is massaging my belly her hands travel a bit too low for my comfort or when she is massaging my leg her hand fondle my inner things right up to my lions! Like a couple of days ago she came to massage me in a bra and petticoat, you can imagine the situation as I was in my underwear only [she insists on it during massages]. She also makes me massage her sometimes or calls me to the bathroom to apply soap to her back. All these were quite ok for I live in India where mother and son are supposed to be intimately close. In my creed Hinduism mothers command is considered more pious than even deities and must be followed at all costs. Hence I carried on but of late even I am uneasy as I sometimes get the hots for her due to her conduct. Like few days back she was talking about my GF and subtly turned the topic towards my sex life. I have to admit I was aroused by her talk and expressions, don’t know why I talked in such detail with her about my sex life, even describing my sex acts with my GF to her! I am myself very surprised on my act. She ended by hinting “if you need any advice or otherwise need any help in this matter I can help you after all I am more experienced in this matter” She smiled slyly and said I need more practice and maybe she can help! I was dumbfounded and she walked away giving me a smile.
Please help me am I reading too much into this or is there something wrong?

Anonymous

Incest is as natural as breathing, cant help who u fall in love with, and it can be an exciting experiance, i read some of the comments to u, and culture has nothing to do with ur sex life, the problem in the us is that its a facist puritanical country, i mean its ok for gays of the same sex to be politicly. Correct,but not same sex incest relatives, see the double standard, and ur girlfriend then just end with her if shes not doing it for u, and ask mom to be urlove sex mate im sure she has alot of experiance and naughty things she can teach you.

Anonymous

hi rahul.., come out of fears and continue dude, we are even

Anonymous

Hi Rahul,

Its your personal life & if you & your mom enjoys it & if you both can keep it secret from your spouse then I see no harm in it.

I believe that god has created only one relationship & that is of Man & Women. Any type of natural sex if it's consensual I don't see anything wrong in it.

Well that was my opinion.....!!!

Enjoy with incest....!

Sachin

ya

Rahul,
Regarding your other question if incest is healthy or not. You mentioned that you are not as sexually satisfied with your girlfriend, and I believe this is where the "health" aspect of incest is detrimental.

If you are unable to have a monogamous, satisfying, trusting, mutually-respectful, intimate and long-term relationship with another person, the behavior you are choosing (incest) is not healthy as it is preventing you from having a sustainable and healthy relationship with another person. If you are keeping your sexual relations secret from your girlfriend, you are not proving yourself to be a trustworthy and faithful partner in a relationship, and I question what type of character this behavior (unfaithful) in a person.

Anonymous (reply to Alison Beaver)

Incest turned on me so fast in comparison to other sex. Am i the only case or every one feel it. What about you? Please clear my queries.

rahul.sherma3

thank you for your advice. If we both are ready then also incest is illegal?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to rahul.sherma3)

Hi Rahul!

No-one can tell you what to do with your own life. Your personal choices are yours to make. You will have to look up your own country's laws about it's legality.

~Susan

Hi Rahul,

I am not sure what part of the world you live in but Incest is shamed upon in the United States and I am guessing in your country too since you mentioned knowing it's not good "culturally". Not only it is it viewed negatively here but it is also illegal in the US.

Often it starts during childhood, when the child (in this case, you) is most vulnerable even though a lot of these memories are suppressed. In Incest, you are seen as the "victim" because really your mother is older and has always been in control even if you never realized it.

The effects of Incest:
Incest is a form of chronic traumatic stress that can lead to a host of initial and long-term effects. It poses a serious mental health risk for many victims. The chronic nature of the abuse, the nature of the family, including its dynamics and defenses, the child's dependence on and entrapment in the family, and his or her loyalty to that family,necessitate using strong defenses to cope. Denial and dissociation (splitting off of normal thought processes from consciousness) allow the victim to discount, minimize, or otherwise suppress memories of abuse. These defenses often persist into adulthood. As a result, adults who have or are in an incestuous relationship may appear asymptomatic and not suffering from long-term effects of the abuse, when in reality they are emotionally constricted due to the trauma.

Most former incest victims had little opportunity either in childhood or later to get effective assistance to end the abuse or to treat its effects. Theseuntreated effects (immediate or long-term) become chronic or delayed and give rise to additional symptoms. These symptoms, in turn, create new problems that usually prompt the adult survivor to seek treatment. Some of the most common of these problems include depression, eating disorders, substance abuse,anxiety, or dissociative disorders such as multiple personality disorder. Survivors might also seek treatment for domestic abuse or other types of sexualviolence.

Since incest usually occurs in childhood, it inevitably influences maturationand development. For many survivors, the incest experience, along with its aftermath and coping mechanisms, has greatly influenced and become integratedinto the personality. Some survivors develop the symptoms of specific personality disorders, most commonly those associated with hysteric, borderline (difficulty maintaining a stable mood and self-image), narcissistic, avoidant, ordependent personalities.

Read more: Incest, Information about Incest http://www.faqs.org/health/topics/68/Incest.html#ixzz1OJIdzpSA

I hope this helps and I hope you seek the help that you need in order to realize that sex with your mother is not natural or normal behavior.

Rosa

What do you think is the most important health test for women?: