I am such a worrier...I always think I am pregnant every month.

By November 21, 2009 - 10:04am

I am such a worrier...I always think I am pregnant every month. This month I was on antibiotics and I knew my pill maybe wasn't working correctly so me and my boyfriend had sex about 4 times and only anal sex each time and I made him pull out every time. I still took my pill on time the whole month. What are my chances of becomming pregnant? What are the chances of any precum leaking into the vagina and causing pregnancy?

Hi Brooke,

Sperm must enter the vagina to become pregnant. Taking precautions while on antibiotics is also necessary even while taking the pill. If this happens to be an issue, you should always use a backup method such as a condom if you are not already using them.
There is always a chance of pregnancy when you have sex but in reality, sperm must enter the vagina, so having anal sex will not cause pregnancy. Is there a sparingly chance that sperm would enter the vagina in your situation, sure...I guess it is not impossible but, the chances are slim.

Are you using condoms or a backup method?