ask: I am too much wet while having sex with my boyfriend, and he wants it to b dry.

Hi..I feel bad writing this question out, but it has become a huge issue. I am in a relation with a guy since four years. We had sex many a times.

My problem is whenever my boyfriend touch me or when we have romantic talk, i get wet... i really feel uneasy coz some time we r at public places... and some times i get so wet that i need to tie a stole to my waist...

Last time when we had actual sex i was too wet as usual.. and he was upset on this.. than some how after the intercourse he discharged within two mins. Now he is putting all the blame on me saying just b'coz i m wet he cant hold it till long and there is some abnormal in me... thats y i m wet always...

I think he does not enjoy having sex vth me n e more.... i m into very much stress coz of this wetness... I really dont want to loose him...

Please suggest me some remedies for my this problem..

Thanks.

The truth is more likely that your boyfriend has the problem and not you!

Becoming aroused for a woman often means she experiences vaginal secretions that make her "wet". This is normal and is done by the body to make sex more comfortable for the woman. In fact, vaginal dryness can be quite a problem with sex so you are quite lucky!

Some women get wetter than others - again this is normal.

There is nothing you can do or should do to stop this very natural process. In fact, most men get turned on by it. If you boyfriend is angry about it and is making comments to you, then he has the problem and not you. You may be simply sexually incompatible. To blame you for the fact that he is so aroused that he ejaculates in a couple of minutes and blaming you for it means he likely IS aroused by your own arousal. And he's angry he cannot last longer so is blaming you - which is ridiculous. He needs to grow up and learn how the body works and not blame his girlfriend for his own lack of confidence in himself.

Please do not change for him. It sounds like he's treating you badly from an emotional point of view. Rather, rethink if you want to be with a man who is taking out his own perceived inadequacies on you. He may even have a condition known as premature ejaculation although I doubt that is something he would even want to consider but let me know what you think about that.
Let me know what you think in general and I wish you the best!
~Susan

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :