I am two days late for my period... I have this yellowish milky discharge.. I'm a virgin but my boyfriend and I dry humped about a week ago...(with clothes) but his pants was a little bit wet... am I pregnant?

By September 8, 2016 - 5:04pm

It's a little concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause. Stress can even delay periods!

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (both naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Sperm may wet clothes but they don't penetrate clothing in order to find a vagina and swim up it to cause pregnancy.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. I don’t think you have much to worry about!

Read more here: : www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Your period should be along soon! Discharge is not a sign of pregnancy.