I am wondering if I could be pregnant?

Hello :)
I am 22, and have been on Yaz for the past 2 years. I have never skipped a pill in those 2 years. On the 10th though, I had sex with my boyfriend. We did not use any other form of protection. That was also the day I took my last active pill (I take them at night, so it's easier to remember). Unfortunately, an hour and a half later, I puked. I didn't notice any particles of it or any food... But, just in case, I followed what to pack said. It was basically to count it as a missed pill, in which case I could just count that as my first placebo pill day and proceede to take 3 more before starting a new pack.

Following the instructions, I expected to get my period (I generally get it about 8 hours after I take my 4th placebo pill). I'm 5 days into the new pack and still no sign of bleeding....
Could I be pregnant? And how soon can I do the test to make sure?

Pregnancy is highly unlikely since you were at the end of your cycle. I really doubt you're pregnant nut a test would be accurate in about two weeks. I'm sure you're bleeding will be along soon.

Thank you so much for the reply, puts my mind at ease at least a bit :)

I did go to my doctor for a regular health check-up today and asked her what would be best in her opinion. She said (just like you) that it is highly unlikely and that I should take one of those super sensitive tests and see if anything (even a blur shows up), just to calm myself down.

I did take one, it came back negative, but will repeat one in about 10 days, followed by bloodwork in case I don't get my bleeding soon.