i am worrying about my periods after having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I took ipill

My period date is oct4 .I took a tablet on sep 29&30 for delaying my periods.on sep1 I had unprotected sex with my bf and I took ipill .now I am worrying about my periods

Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small. Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell. Symptoms usually start 3-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding. If you don’t get your next period within a week of it’s expected date, a pregnancy test may be necessary although the risk is very low.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...