I and my bf had foreplay he got semen on his fringer and he rubbed it and maked it dry and after 10-15 minutes he fringered me i got my first period and now my second period is due its 20 days late is there any chance of pregnancy

By June 30, 2016 - 2:43am

Hi Ka!

It's concerning you think pregnancy can happen this way. Did you have sex ed at school? If not, it's a good idea to study on your own so you know how sex and the human body works. This will eliminate a lot of stress than the unknown can cause.

A woman cannot get pregnant unless she has unprotected sex (naked) with ejaculation inside (or rarely, on the opening of) her vagina. Since your boyfriend cleaned his hands pregnancy can't occur. If this causes you stress however, don't engage in this activity.

So you cannot get pregnant from what you did. You also had a period after. Why your next period is late, I can't say. It may be due to stress or a hormone imbalance. Call your doctor if you don't get it in the next week or two.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-...

Thanks alot but my bf got a semen on single fringer and he rubbed the semen in his fringers only
And he didn't used any cloth aur something to make it dry
It dried on his fringers only then later with that fringer he fringered me after 10-15 minutes if little amount of semen could b present wet inside the nail i think so can it causes preg.. please help me

HERWriter Guide (reply to Ka)

We can't say if any sperm was alive or not. Sperm can certainly stay alive up to 20 minutes outside the body. Therefore there may be some risk, even if it's very low. We can only hazard a guess, as much as you can. But dry sperm is dead sperm, that we can tell you.

In future make sure your boyfriend practices proper hygiene during sexual activity.