Q: 

I and my gf tried dry humping. We both had our underwear on us. I ejaculated in my underwear. She felt her underwear wet but dont know it was her discharge or my semen outside her underwear. She is late 50 days for her period. Is she pregnant?Or is it bec

Pregnnacy cannot occur through a layer of clothing, even just underwear. If your girlfriend is 50 days late, she needs to take a pregnancy test in case she was involved in other kinds of sexual activity at another time. If it's negative she needs to see her doctor to talk about why her cycle has stopped.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works

Tags: