I ask when finished my birth control pills,how much time to wait for manstrul.how much take time to come again.

By Anonymous February 12, 2016 - 7:10am

Coming off the birth control pill can mean your cycle is irregular for a few months. Some women don't have that issue but many do, particularly if they were a bit irregular in the first place.

Give your body a few more weeks and try to be patient and let your body adjust. If you're not having a regular cycle a a few months of coming off the Pill, talk to your doctor.

In the meantime, take a look at our article about possible side effects of coming off the Pill - I think it will help you a lot: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/7-possible-side-effects-go...

Thanks for answering my question.