ask: i been on my period for 13 days.

By ladyflair88

lately i been bleeding lightly, and my period last for a long time. is that normal? i dont bleed heavily. what is wrong with me? will this affect of me having kids? i used to take birth control pills 3 years ago. im not taking no birth control pills.

I am sorry to contradict your doctor, but I cannot understand that explanation.It may be time to get a second opinion.

Anonymous

When I was on my 9th day on my period I had called my doctor and she said it was normal cause blood gets clogged by my uterus so um worried.

No, that is not normal. Please give your doctor a call as soon as possible.

Anonymous

I'm 17 years old and I started taking birth contro pills and I've been on my period for 13 days now is this normal ?

Hi Ladyflair88,
Do you have an annual examination with a gynecologist? For your own peace of mind and good reproductive health, I would suggest you make an appointment with your doctor or visit a clinic. Three months of menstrual changes is something that you should not ignore. By seeing a qualified health care professional, you will get some answers and can stop worrying.
Wishing you the best!

Babibubbles

It could of been a possible misscarriage ?? Which ive also experienced. That is where you miss a few periods then all a sudden out the blue start bleeding when your not even due to. For example ... So say you missed nov dec and then all of sudden bleed in jan for a longer period than normal and when your period would not normally be due. ? If this seems like your problem it just might may be a misscarriage. Which is a definite trip to the doctor sweets. As if it is, it can leave toxins or damage to you with out you knowing. Ps after a misscarriage your cycle will be irregular just like having a baby. (well in most cases it is but everyone is different.)

ladyflair88 (reply to Babibubbles)

i did have unprotected sex during that time. because my last normal period was Nov 4,2010. then i have unprotected sex afterwards.

Babibubbles

It may be your body is irregular from coming off the pill ? How long ago did you stop taking the pill? Im 22 and I came off the depo injection (another type of contraception) and i did not have a period for 2 months then all a sudden i bled for 2 weeks then the next month i was normal. Everybodys bodys work differently an examine is an option. Another good thing to start doing is get a calender mark the first day of your period and also when it stops or stopped. Continue this every month keep a record of every period. That way you will soon know what is normal for your body and its an advantage for planning pregnancy too as all you have to do from then is find when you ovulate and record that too. :) hope ive helped a bit :) good luck

ladyflair88 (reply to Babibubbles)

i stopped taking birth control pills 3 years ago. my period been fine after that. my period started acting crazy around december 2010 to January 2011. i dont know what to do. its driving me crazy. but thank you for helping me.

ladyflair88 (reply to ladyflair88)

but another thing during those 2 months i didnt have a period at all. i thought i was pregnant. but i wasnt.

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: