I believe i have a blood clot on the inside of my left elbow

Ive had like swelling and tenderness and pain to the touch of the inside of my left elbow for about 2 months now then. I noticed the veins are very visable compared to my right arm. So i looked it uppmy g nclusion a blood clot my real question is can a ride at a carnival cause this clot to move to my neck?

Normally blood clots are the body’s way of healing itself. However, they become dangerous if they form when not needed or if they interfere with the circulatory system.

Travelling blood clots can be very dangerous. We cannot say if a carnival ride could cause a clot to travel in your case.

Have you actually been diagnosed with a clot in your elbow or are you self-diagnosing? The latter is not safe; you need this to be confirmed. Please see a doctor and talk to him about your concerns.

Blood Clots

Blood Clots Guide