I blow out blood clots out my nose mostly in the morning but threw out the day and cough up blood clots off n on all day has been going on for 5 months should I bee worried

Thanks for writing!

I suggest you consult your physician because that is the person who knows your medical history and can do an evaluation. Coughing up blood, if not caused by aggressive brushing your teeth, is abnormal and must be evaluated by a physician.

Your doctor may choose to order diagnostic tests, such as an MRI to get a look at your back or endoscopy to see if the bleeding is from your gastrointestinal tract.

Blood Clots

Blood Clots Guide