I like to buy bioidentical hormone, What do I need ? In fact I do not have much money to pay for doctor visits etc, I need something easier and cheaper, If you guys have something please let me know, Thanks.

By March 17, 2016 - 11:01pm

Hi ccometti

EmpowHER does not sell any kind of medication - we are an informational website.

Low dosage hormone supplements can be purchased at health stores and I believe you can also purchase them online (do a google search).

It's important to know that some websites may not sell you what you are actually looking for. I understand the expense of seeing a doctor but be careful what you purchase and how you take the medication.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/hormones/content/bio-identical-hormone-replacement-therapy

Hormones