I can't able to satisfied my partner for low sexual timing

By June 9, 2015 - 9:53pm

I am a boy age of 19 . Last day i am sexually intimate with my partner. I use condom for avoid unusual pregnancy. But whatever is it... After i sexually intimate with my partner my ejaculation occurred within 5 minutes. i could not satisfied my partner for my low sexual timing. she wants more from me. i am not able to gave him much time. So what can i do now ?? How can i increase my sexual ejaculation timing ?? plz help me. I m totally break down near my partner. plz help me.

Hi Rajdeep Si

A longer sexual performance can take time to develop - you are only 19 so it's probably nothing to worry about. There is no need to have a breakdown over this. Spend more time on foreplay and stop stressing about performance because that will make things worse. 

You can also consult a doctor for this issue. This is primarily a women's health website so our information on men's health is limited. 

thanks a lots ... & also sorry ... for my mistake i don't know that this is a woman health website .. sorry