I can't have an orgasm.Whats wrong with me?

I've been sexually active for seven years. I can't have an orgasm. I enjoy sex, my partners enjoy the sex. The guy I'm with right now is frustrated cause hes never had a promblem making a women happy until now and it's frustrating for me because I just don't understand and am wondering if there is something wrong with me.

I am a reporter with ABCNews.com writing a story about female orgasm. I am looking for women who can talk to me about their frustrations and the expectations society (and their partner) place on them to achieve orgasm. We can talk anonymously, please contact me at susan.james@abc.com or call me at 212-456-4875.

Dear Missashley,

Here is a video from Dr. Marty Klein, I hope it helps.