I can't read without my readers anymore. Any new laser treatments ?

I just heard there's a new laser treatment for those of us who need readers but have perfect vision otherwise??

I have researched this for you and cannot find information about any new treatments for presbyopia (needing reading glasses only). 

From what I have read, laser surgery can help with other vision problems but for presbyopia, the only thing you can do is what is called monovision. Here, one eye is corrected for near vision and the other for far vision but this sometimes turn out badly for people. 

Doctors recommend trying monovision with contact lenses first, to see if it works. 

Read more here: 

Can you tell us where you heard of these new treatments?

Eyes & Vision

Eyes & Vision Guide