I did A&C abortion on 30th of April is now one months and four days now i havn't seen my menstruation

My question is when will i see my menstruation? And ever since i had the abortion i am having the symptoms of pregnancy,i still have lower back pain and waist pains,am still having a whilte milkish discharge without smell,i fell movement inside my stomach,i have done pregnancy test four times all is reading negative.please anybody should explain what is wrong with me

Your movement may be phantom movements, caused by your mind that may still be subconsciously focused on your pregnancy/abortion. 

After an abortion, the body does not necessarily ovulate straight away - in fact, it may take a couple of months. 

Give your body time to get back to it's normal cycle and things will regulate quite soon. It hasn't been that long since your procedure. 

I hope this has helped you,