i did pregnancy test was positive then after 6 days became negative

i had a still born baby in march 09 after that ive been trying to get pregnant and 6 days ago i did a pregnancy test and it came out as positive then after i did it twice and came out as positive and yesterday i stated my period and i was shoked i did a test again and became negative. not sure why it happen am i still pregnant or was it was a fake pregnancy

Dear Anon

I'm very sorry about the loss of your baby, I hope you are doing ok. Let us know if we can help you in anyway regarding this.

With regard to your question, we had an almost identical one recently, and I'll link you to the discussion. I hope it helps. Will you let us know?