i didnt get my periods from 4 months now but i am a vergin

By Anonymous April 9, 2016 - 12:41pm

hey my name is gagan and i am worried abit bc i didnt get my periods this month either and its been 4 months now that i didnt get them and its so weird i asked few people and they said its normal but do you think i should go to the doctor? btw i am 15 yrs old.

Hello Gagan,
During adolescent years, the body is still trying to find a hormonal balances. So, its normal to have irregular or missed periods and still have a completely healthy reproductive system.
Danger signs to watch for include, frequent, prolonged or very heavy bleeding. Also watch for severe PMS symptoms.
If you do not have any of the above symptoms, you probably don't have anything to worry about. You period will balance out over time.
Below I have pasted a HER article that talks more about the reasons for having a missed period.