I dont enjoyed sex

This is my second time of having sex but i don't feel any enjoyment, although i don't feel pains like my first time and i thought i suppose to enjoyed it in my second time but i enjoyed the foreplay. Pls want can i do?

What you can do for yourself is take your time! Sex is not something that everyone loves from start to finish, the first time they do it. That notion is for the movies or TV! The first few times (or the first few weeks) can be awkward and uncomfortable while you figure out what you like and don't like.

It's great that you are enjoying foreplay- this is absolutely necessary for women and some women prefer it as much (or more) than intercourse itself. But as time goes on and you become more comfortable with sex and a man's body, then you'll enjoy it a lot more. Good things take time!

Keep "practicing" and having sex with your partner and you'll find that time will allow you to relax more and enjoy it more too. And when you find out what you enjoy the most, make sure to tell your partner!

Keep it touch and thanks for writing!