I don't know if I'm just crazy, but I've noticed that every time my husband and I DO IT in the morning, he's moody and more aggressive to everyone. I wondered if it's a hormonal thing catching up slower in a day of work, than in a night's sleep?

I'm not the only one that's noticed my husband's issue by the way. Besides others noticing the moods, he admits to it seeming to be caused by sex in the morning too, though he never claims to remember it until I mention it. (Then we both have a little chuckle) So we both know it to be fact, but I just wonder why, and are we the only ones that have noticed the correlation? Thanks for the input ahead of time.

Thanks for your question! I'd be interested to hear from others who have experienced the same thing as you both.

There are possibly two scenarios that I can think of (that would be non medical) and that is he may want to sleep after sex, and morning sex may make this impossible. Some people really feel the need for a nap after sex.

Another idea is he may be rushing to start his day and pressured to hit the road/get to work on time. This might ruin an otherwise great day!

Does he have these moods when you have sex at other times or is it only from sex in the morning?

Hey, you look familiar. You wrote me back last time I had a question. Are there other people writing too I wonder? Anyhow, I will answer your questions. It doesn't seem to be an immediate moodiness, or I'd say that second scenario might be the issue. He is a bit excentric; he's artistic if that explains anything. His moodiness is a bit like anyone's, except it's consistently, mostly or completely on those days of morning sex.