I don't know if I'm pregnant or not help !!

Okay so me and my boyfriend where in a car and I was jerking him off and he cmmed and he was wiping it off with a Clorox wip and idk if there was still cm on his fingers or what but he says they where dry but I'm not sure than like 2-4 minutes later he started to finger me . I don't know I can get pregnant or not ? Please help me I'm so worried and scared

Hi Lizzie

You need to calm down - your risk of pregnancy is probably zero since he used an antiseptic wipe to clean himself up and if he says his hands were dry then believe him.

Don't over think everything or engage in "what if's". We can't say anything for sure but what's done is done and your risk sounds about as low as you can get. Don't engage in these behaviors again if it causes such worry.

I think you're going to be fine.

Susan I have another question sorry. Okay so my stomachs been feeling bubbly , it's making noises & it actually kinda looks alittle bigger . It's only been 3 days . I'm starting to get worried . I don't wanna have a baby this young ... I'm scared

HERWriter Guide (reply to Lizzy8392283)

It takes more than 5 days for conception after sex. Even if you could be pregnant, you wouldn't be yet, it's too soon. Women don't get pregnant the day they have sex, it takes a minimum of five days.

This is all in your head because you're nervous. Stomach noises are from digestion, not pregnancy. Stomachs get bigger after a meal. I think you're really overdoing the thinking here! Let it go.

I haven ate a lot Ina while and I'm still a virgin

Wow you don't even know how much that calmed me down thank you so much !!