I Don't Know What To Do

By March 15, 2016 - 6:08pm

Hi, I have a kind of problem which is it's been few times I've been having pain in the right side of my pelvic bone and it comes and goes a lot. The past week the pain has become constant and it's really horrible pain. I heard something that it's GYN related and I don't know what to do. I also have scoliosis and I also think the pain might be related to my back issue I don't know which is right I want to know what do you think this is and which doctor is the right person to see? I really don't feel good over this and no pain medication helps me. Please let me know soon.

Hi Melissa!

I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

I think it's a good idea to go to the same doctor who deals with your scoliosis and take it from there. If it's not connected to that then he/she can direct you to a different specialist.

I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for letting me know