I dont know whats going on with me.

Everymorning i wake up for school , i try getting up but its like something is stopping me and controlling me saying "schools not important, schools not important, schools not important, go back to sleep" then i go back to sleep and listen to thing thats controolling me. whats wrong with me? i wanna go to school!

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Sorry to hear this. Many things can be causing this from stress to depression, problems in your personal life. It's very important you get help from your doctor.  He might suggest getting counseling from a psychotherapist.  

Depression Guide