I don't understand!

Me and my fiance have been trying to have a baby again. My periods have always been very regular even after my miscarriage last year. This period was supposed to start on 5/13 according to a period calendar app on my phone. Mind you that this app has been very acurate for me and when it says I'm going to start, I do. On that day I had one pea sized drop of blood and then nothing else. I looked it up and suspected it was implantation bleeding. I was so happy thinking I was finally pregnant again! I took 3 pregnancy tests but they call came out negative. I looked that up too and it said that some women are different and some just dont produce enough hog hormone for it to make a positive test and for some women they were a month late before they ever got a positive test. Anyways, yesturday 5/25 I finally started my period. The app on my phone said I was 12 days late for my period so when I finally started I was so surprised and heart broken. Why is this period all the sudden so weird out of all the regular ones???

Thank you for your post and I am very sorry about your miscarriage. 

This could just be a fluke month for you - it can happen sometimes for no reason. Your body chemistry could have changed due to stressing about being pregnant, even if that stress is quite subtle. 

There is no way of us knowing what happened. 

I would wait until next month to see what happens and if something like this happens again, see your doctor about getting your hormone levels checked to understand why this happened. 

In the meantime, keep trying for a baby and try not to focus on having sex for a baby, just relax and have fun with things. Stress can be a large factor in getting pregnant. 

Will you keep us posted?