i dont understand whats going on with me, what is this yellow discharge?

i am 16 years old and i went to the clinic to get tested and all the std tests came back negative, she did a pelvic exam and did a couple swabs of my pelvic and after examining them she said i had some yeast and she found some white cells but she never said what it could be though. she gave me a pill for the yeast i had, it was diflucan but im still having this yellow, smelly discharge.. everytime i wipe the discharge is the color of urine on the toilet paper.. im worried & i dont know whats going on with me? what is this? should i call and tell her about the discharge or can you tell me something? is this normal? as i am sitting right now i feel kind of swollen in there a little.. if everything came back negative then y am i still feeling a little swole and why didnt the yeast pill work? what could this be? i dont want it to get any further and i dont know if my mom will take me back to the clinic again knowing i dont have a std. i did have unprotected sex with 1 guy wen i was going to a new school and this didnt start happening until a few days after i had sex with him.. & i havent had sex since. whats going on? please help me? is it my ph balance? is there something that can make it go back to normal at walmart? i also take birth control, ortho cyclen (just added information

This yellow discharge may be due to your yeast infection - although some medications are just one pill, it can still take several days to clear up. The discharge could also be a side effect of the medication although I checked for side effects and this was not listed.It could also be an STD from having sex - some STDs take weeks or months to show up. The swelling could be from the yeast infection.

I cannot tell you what the "white cells" your doctor was talking about is. You really need to call your doctor's office and talk to someone - they have all your charts and test results and will have answers, as all we can do is speculate and give possibilities. Your doctor's office will have the answers.

Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Guide