Boils

Boils Guide

ask: I feel confused and worried in what to say

By Melissa6666

Hi, I have been to a dermatologist and I've been diagnosed with a condition called hidradenitis supparativa. I've been experiencing such problem for more than a year now and it's become a really exausting situation for me. My dermatologist has been very nice and helpful in this matter and so far he has given me prescriptions and injections to my underarms.

I printed this article http://emuaid.com/hidradenitis-suppurativa.html and I showed it to my dermatologist in what he thinks of it because I really do prefer to get this item because it cures the problem. When I showed the article to him he said no to it. My whole pain and problem keeps coming back in all this time and I keep suffering like this. I found out many helpful information about this product and when I called them in and they told me it is a very safe, effective and organic product. I really do prefer this because I was told in my condition that I might have to do surgery and doesn't sound right having injections for always. I still do feel pain even though he gives me injections.

This is really exausting for me. My point from here is when I get this product and it cures my whole problem and when I go back to my doctor and wonders what happened that it healed, I don't know what I should tell him. This is what I'm worried over. I showed him the article from the link and he said no to it but I'm afraid he gets mad or something. My point is to use this product to make it cured so I can finally get relief. It's really not easy for me like this. I keep thinking he gets mad or something and argue with me. It's what concerns me. I thought of giving him this answer if he asks me what happened that it healed and this is the answer I thought of "I've been suffering with this problem for more than a year now and it has become a really exhausting situation for me so I thought of purchasing a product that cures and heals this condition and I'm actually feeling much better with it."

What do you think of this answer? Sounds okay to me, how it sounds to you? I really do appreciate your answer in this, it's really important to me.

Thamks You,
Melissa

Melissa6666

I'd say go ahead and order emuaid it really works and it has saved my life. You will start seeing relief in two days it works that fast. Go ahead and order it.

Melissa

Melissa6666

Hi, I'd say go ahead and order emuaid it really works and it has saved my life. You will start seeing relief in two days it works that fast. Go ahead and order it.

Melissa

Melissa6666

Melissa

Melissa6666

You should definitely try Emuaid it really does help. Emuaid really saved my life and I'm sure you will be surprised with the results. Go ahead and get it you start seeing relief in two days. It works that fast.

Melissa

Anonymous

Hey, Melissa , I Believe , So Your Saying The Emuaid Cream Works. Because i'm 15 and i get these horrible boils in between my thighs. My mom says she's not spending any money on this, So did it work? My boils are the worst ! It's like I can't even walk.

Melissa6666

Hi Steph8578, Have you tried and thought of the product called Emuaid? It is a miracle product for HS. I purchased it and I'm all better. You should definitely purchase this. But you definitely should use this everyday for always or else the pain and everything comes back. Go ahead and order it you will start feeling better in two days and within a week starts to heal. I'm really glad that I know about such product.

Melissa

steph8578

The article on mayo clinic needs updating badly! It is not very imforative on HS and the REAL pain and agony this disease causes. People who suffer with HS are willing to try anything to have some sort of comfort and relief. I know because I have HS and it is a daily battle and suffering for me.

WendyO

Hi Melissa

I am confused. You said you are following your doctor's advice but later on, you say you are using Emuaid and it works 110%. How then do you know the Emuaid is working since you are taking injections? I hope to find some answers but I am really confused about the products out there.

Thanks
Wendy

Melissa6666

Thanks so much for the link. I will definitely look in to this. Have you got her book? Have you done anything by what she said for HS? Let me know if you get any more information about such condition. Thanks a millions.

Melissa