I feel like im on my period but i havent come on??????????

On sunday I started feeling like I was going to come on my period, I only come off like 3 weeks ago.
I started having sore boobs at first then my belly started feeling heavy like as if I was going to start a period that carried on all this week ive also been feeling really achy on my back, its now Thursday and all day I have been getting belly cramps and its quite painful, but my discharge is white and no signs of any blood, I feel like I am now having a period but there is no blood.

im not on any birth control I come of the implant in February and started the mini pill straight after but come off it after a month, I had the first period about 3 weeks ago. I am sexually active.

please can I have some advice I don't know if i'm over reacting but usually I start my period the day after im getting symptoms or I don't have any symptoms. I never suffer with belly cramps so I just need some advice.

It doesn't sound like anything is wrong - it sounds like you have PMS. 

If you don't get your period in the next 7-10 days, take a test.