I feel pregnant am I?

By October 14, 2016 - 5:39am

im 34 years old i started a period 5day earily of my normal period i stay on 4 days it was brown i had my tubes tied clip and burn 8 years ago in March since tben my period was on time until now i have all the symptoms of being pregnant i mean all no real pain that cause me to the er just headache thst feel like a migraine at times can i be prego?

Hi ddb34

Since you are getting your periods, then pregnancy is highly unlikely. Additionally, you have your tubes tied.

Your symptoms may be due to fatigue or dehydration. If they don't end in the next couple of days, talk to your doctor.

As always, a pregnancy test can confirm.