I fot my period three times in about 6 weeks and then missed

I got my period three times with each only being about two weeks apart. It has been a month since the last one and I have not received my period again since. However, I did feel like I was about to get it twice. I did have sex after my most recent period, so could I be pregnant?

You may want to talk with your doctor about getting a period every two weeks, that is not considered a normal cycle.

With regard to this past month, anytime you have unprotected sex you risk pregnancy. Since you don't have your period and may be a little late, you should probably test for pregnancy.