I gave my boyfriend a handjob.

By Anonymous February 18, 2016 - 3:12pm

I gave my boyfriend a handjob and then he wiped his hands with baby wipes then put germ x on his hands. He then came inside and washed his hands and then fingered me a little after. Now I've had brown discharge 3 days after that happened. Could I be pregnant?Yes I had clothing on but it was a dress and he moved my underwear to the side.The type of birth control I take does not prevent pregnancy. It is used just to regulate me. Yes I did have underwear on but he moved them to the side. From what I have read, if he did all the things that I know he did and waited for the amount of time he did which was around 30 minutes until the fingering occurred. The right precautions were taken but I still wanted to make sure with someone else. I heard washing your hands will get it all off and using germ x also helps with this. His hands seemed dry to me but I thought due to the brown discharge it could be implantation issues. So pregnancy can occur or no?

Pregnancy is impossible in your situation. Sperm die easily and die instantly with washing - they don't remain anywhere in the hands after.

There is no such thing as birth control that doesn't prevent pregnancy. You must be on some other kind of medication.

You have nothing to worry about.

Thank you so much for a response! The only thing I was worried about was the fact that I am having issues now when I wipe I have blood on the toilet paper that is bright red and then sometimes there is a brown discharge in my underwear since then. Do you know why this is happening?

It could be the medication you are on or the beginning of your period - we cannot say. If it can't be either of these things then put a call into your doctor.

I actually found out that I am on lo leestrin fe. I make sure to take my pills on time so therefore I should have also prevented pregnancy there correct? He used germ x as well and wiped his hands off as soon as it happened so no chance at pregnancy? Could I have bleeding issues due to the fact of disrupting my vaginal walls with the fingering? How long does bleeding after fingering usually last. I was fingered more than once, and on two different days.

I realize you have been helped on this question numerous times today by another Moderator. We are not able to help people multiple times like this, we have many other people with pending questions.

To end: you are on regular birth control - this does prevent pregnancy. You should be fully aware of this so you need to sit down with a doctor or your mother (I assume you are underage) to have all this explained to you.

You are asking the same question to me as you have the other Moderator.

The bottom line is you are not pregnant, you cannot get pregnant from what you did and even if you have full sex with ejaculation you can't get pregnant because you are on birth control. Who told you that this medication doesn't prevent pregnancy? It may have been to scare you into not having sex but when taken correctly, your risk of pregnancy is less than 1%. You take one pill every day as prescribed.

Fingering doesn't "disrupt vaginal walls" and when you bleed during your period the blood is from your uterus, not vaginal walls. Bleeding after fingering is not normal. You must have just finished your period or are about to start - that kind of bleeding after penetration is not uncommon.

Some women bleed when on birth control - this is a fairly common side effect to so this may be what is happening. You're not pregnant.

Please sit down with your mom or doctor for more information as we have helped you all we can on this topic and need to move on-thanks for your understanding! I'm glad we were able to help.