I get a headache, which sometimes get very severe after being in the sun for sometime, or when I inhale smoke or some other strong odour (only headache is what I get, nothing else). But I want to know what it is and how to prevent it?

Presently I do not take medicines for it.

Thank you for your post 

Some people are very sensitive to light or sunshine. It's called photo sensitivity. Rather than cure the ensuing headaches, you want to focus on preventing them. 

Always wear a hat in the sun and try to avoid sun exposure between the hours of 11am and 3pm. 

Avoid smoke - don't allow people to smoke around you and don't have open fires in your home - they can affect the lungs quite badly and/or cause headaches. 

As for odors, this should not be too hard to prevent if you avoid perfumes and ask people at home not to wear too many scents.  Do you have scented plug in's or candles at home? They may not be a good idea - switch to flameless candles. Avoid scented laundry detergents. 

Does this help, Anon?

Headache Guide