I got my period after PROTECTED sex but still paranoid?

I had protected sex a month ago twice. I had sex the first time at the end of my period last month, then had sex again a week after that, both protected.
Last week I got my period around the expected time I normally get it (maybe a day later than usual) but it still came. The flow started as spotting then increased to a regular menstrual for me. Red blood with a few clotting, it lasted about 3 days then 2 days of pink spotting before it completely ended.

Since then I feel pretty normal, no unusual symptoms. However I'm still paranoid because I read online that some women tend to get normal period's even when pregnant. Any input would be helpful, thanks!

A period means you're not pregnant and you are using protection (good plan!) so you are not pregnant. Some women can bleed in pregnancy but this bleeding is not a menstrual period. Menstrual blood is the shedding of the lining of the uterus that supports the baby. If a period happens, there is no baby to begin with.

You will have to trust your birth control or stop having sex until you feel comfortable enough to enjoy protected sex.

A simple pregnancy test will confirm this for you. Some women need to see a test in front of them to feel fully reassured.