ask: I got my period again after 3 days of ending. Is this normal after having unprotected sex during my "first" period?

By hakuna

I had my period Feb 5,2010 (Friday) and had unprotected sex on Feb 6 (Saturday). He didn't cum inside of me so he'd always pull out and I took my emergency birth control pills right after we had sex. I ended my period on Feb 9 (Tuesday), then Friday (Feb 12) I got my period again. My second period lasted for about 5 days. I usually have a regular period, meaning I get my period after every 28 days. What could this mean? Is this because of the emergency birth control I took? Or is this a sign of pregnancy?

Anonymous

I start my period on 29th august til sep. 1 and sep 2 my period stop and 3sep. We had sex at night and when i wake up i see light spotting for 1 day wednesday and stop thursday. I am a birth control but this time i did not take contraseptive. Can i get pregnant?

Anonymous

You cant get pregnant while on your period so there is no need to take emergency bc. Youcan only get pregnant while youre ovulating. Which is one day but sperm can live for 5 days so if you had sex 5 days befor ovulation you can get pregnant and the day after your ovulation day. And emergancy bc pills can mess up your cycle and cause you to spot or start again. Hope that helps

Anonymous

I had my period for 3 days, stopped, then had what would be a regular period for me about 2 weeks later, I stopped, and within 5 days of the last one ending I'm experiencing vaginal bleeding again. I am taking Lo Loestrin Fe as a contraceptive

Anonymous

my period ended three days ago. & it started with little spotting. now its like its bleeding. but very light. could i be pregnant? could this be old blood that didn't come out during my cycle?

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend during her periods some days back. She took an emergency pill right within 2 hours of sex. Her periods ended 4 days back, but last night she experienced vaginal bleeding. What can this be? Is it due to the pills or is there something to worry about?
Also for your information, we had sex around 20 days back and then also she had taken an emergency pill.
Can you please guide me on this.

Anonymous

helloooo...me and my partner just had sex i told him to withdraw his penis if his coming out, but he didnt told me while he is in the nice feeling. could it be possible i got pregnant with my first time experienced hes inside in me. anyway it was happen 3 days after my period.thanks

Anonymous

i even faced tht problem.. i got my period on 20th march..it end up on29th after tht i had an unprotected sex after tht again after one week i got my period..n its heavy bleeding with clots... i usually gets irregular periods... it might be a pregnant or misscarriage??

Anonymous

Well, I had unprotEcted sex and I noticed Some Whitish stuff during sEx in my vagina. He didn't ejaculate insidE me but did so afterwards outside. Now I'm having my period again just 5 days after the first one Stopped.

Anonymous

i had my period on the 22nd of june 2011 and came off on the 29th july and now i am back on again after 4days of being off, is this normol. the period is only light/spotty. but a few days ago had had tingle boobs x x

Alison Beaver (reply to Anonymous)

Yes, it can be normal to have spotting in-between periods, if this is your question, and is called "breakthrough bleeding".

If you are experiencing more than spotting, do you typically have irregular periods? Are you using any new medication, new birth control method, or have any other symptoms?

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: