ask: I got my period again after 3 days of ending. Is this normal after having unprotected sex during my "first" period?

I had my period Feb 5,2010 (Friday) and had unprotected sex on Feb 6 (Saturday). He didn't cum inside of me so he'd always pull out and I took my emergency birth control pills right after we had sex. I ended my period on Feb 9 (Tuesday), then Friday (Feb 12) I got my period again. My second period lasted for about 5 days. I usually have a regular period, meaning I get my period after every 28 days. What could this mean? Is this because of the emergency birth control I took? Or is this a sign of pregnancy?

Anonymous

So I started my period march 22 an ended on the 26.( Ok my periods are always really bad like almost 18 tampons a day I go throught an last 7 days.) This time it was really light an 5 days I used like 10 tampons BC most the time I didn't need anything. Then 3 days later of ending my peroid I started again but when I would pee for 5 days. No cramps not heavy nothing like my peroid has been for the past 9 years. What could be goin on? I'm trying to get pregnant but it's really hard I miscarry a lot. What do I do? I went to the dr an they don't do anything this is getting really hard. I need to know what's goin on BC I want to have another baby. Please help me out.

Anonymous

My period finished on the Wednesday. The following weekend I started getting brown-black bleeding. I didn't consider it anything to worry about but as of the Tuesday I had heavy black clots streaming out of me from when I woke up. This followed by a period all over again. I usually have regular periods and am not on any kind of pill and have had no implants. This was also with pain in my lower abdomen area on both sides. I am also not active and haven't been for many months. Any ideas as to what this could be?

I had something like that similar also so I am concern as well! Have you found out anything about this? I am going to my GYN this week to see whats the problem.

I went to the GYN and now I have to go for blood work and an ultra sound. No cysts (which normally occurs with me) and nothing out of the ordinary with a routine exam. My dr is thinking maybe it could be a thyroid problem since it runs in my family. I have to have these test fan this week and I will find out what the problem is.

Hello. Did you find out any reasons on why this happened to you? I am experiencing something similar.

Anonymous

I have my period every month for 5 days but every month right after I get my period again is this normal

Anonymous

Hi i had a heavey 7day period i came off four days ago i did have unprotectrd sex the day i came off but its been four days and i had white discharge n now there light red blood ? Why is this any no please

Anonymous

I would knw if sumthing wrong.i had my period oct 3 n ending on oct 9 3days later i start spotting now today its light bleeding could i be pregnant im not on birth controll..

Anonymous

I started my period on September 23,2014 and ended September 26, 2014 and yesterday there's was no blood and today Sunday theres was blood coming out I dont know what its from. I had sex with my boyfriend on Friday the same day I ended and we use protection I dont know when took off the condom and he touch the head of his dick and accidentally touch inside my vagina.

Anonymous

I'm going through the same thing (for the second time) I think it's the emergency contraception that's causing the bleeding

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: