ask: I got my period again after 3 days of ending. Is this normal after having unprotected sex during my "first" period?

By hakuna

I had my period Feb 5,2010 (Friday) and had unprotected sex on Feb 6 (Saturday). He didn't cum inside of me so he'd always pull out and I took my emergency birth control pills right after we had sex. I ended my period on Feb 9 (Tuesday), then Friday (Feb 12) I got my period again. My second period lasted for about 5 days. I usually have a regular period, meaning I get my period after every 28 days. What could this mean? Is this because of the emergency birth control I took? Or is this a sign of pregnancy?

Anonymous

I have my period every month for 5 days but every month right after I get my period again is this normal

Anonymous

Hi i had a heavey 7day period i came off four days ago i did have unprotectrd sex the day i came off but its been four days and i had white discharge n now there light red blood ? Why is this any no please

Anonymous

I would knw if sumthing wrong.i had my period oct 3 n ending on oct 9 3days later i start spotting now today its light bleeding could i be pregnant im not on birth controll..

Anonymous

I started my period on September 23,2014 and ended September 26, 2014 and yesterday there's was no blood and today Sunday theres was blood coming out I dont know what its from. I had sex with my boyfriend on Friday the same day I ended and we use protection I dont know when took off the condom and he touch the head of his dick and accidentally touch inside my vagina.

Anonymous

I'm going through the same thing (for the second time) I think it's the emergency contraception that's causing the bleeding

Anonymous

I start my period on 29th august til sep. 1 and sep 2 my period stop and 3sep. We had sex at night and when i wake up i see light spotting for 1 day wednesday and stop thursday. I am a birth control but this time i did not take contraseptive. Can i get pregnant?

Anonymous

You cant get pregnant while on your period so there is no need to take emergency bc. Youcan only get pregnant while youre ovulating. Which is one day but sperm can live for 5 days so if you had sex 5 days befor ovulation you can get pregnant and the day after your ovulation day. And emergancy bc pills can mess up your cycle and cause you to spot or start again. Hope that helps

While your body is slowly shedding that uterine lining, the clock is ticking on ovulation — and your next egg shows up while you're still bleeding from the previous month's (nonfertilized) egg. So you're already fertile again — which means you can get pregnant on your period.

This is actually incorrect. I only had sex while on my period and got pregnant. It is very rare, but it can happen.

Anonymous

I had my period for 3 days, stopped, then had what would be a regular period for me about 2 weeks later, I stopped, and within 5 days of the last one ending I'm experiencing vaginal bleeding again. I am taking Lo Loestrin Fe as a contraceptive

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: