ask: I got my period again after 3 days of ending. Is this normal after having unprotected sex during my "first" period?

By hakuna

I had my period Feb 5,2010 (Friday) and had unprotected sex on Feb 6 (Saturday). He didn't cum inside of me so he'd always pull out and I took my emergency birth control pills right after we had sex. I ended my period on Feb 9 (Tuesday), then Friday (Feb 12) I got my period again. My second period lasted for about 5 days. I usually have a regular period, meaning I get my period after every 28 days. What could this mean? Is this because of the emergency birth control I took? Or is this a sign of pregnancy?

Anonymous

I would knw if sumthing wrong.i had my period oct 3 n ending on oct 9 3days later i start spotting now today its light bleeding could i be pregnant im not on birth controll..

Anonymous

I started my period on September 23,2014 and ended September 26, 2014 and yesterday there's was no blood and today Sunday theres was blood coming out I dont know what its from. I had sex with my boyfriend on Friday the same day I ended and we use protection I dont know when took off the condom and he touch the head of his dick and accidentally touch inside my vagina.

Anonymous

I'm going through the same thing (for the second time) I think it's the emergency contraception that's causing the bleeding

Anonymous

I start my period on 29th august til sep. 1 and sep 2 my period stop and 3sep. We had sex at night and when i wake up i see light spotting for 1 day wednesday and stop thursday. I am a birth control but this time i did not take contraseptive. Can i get pregnant?

Anonymous

You cant get pregnant while on your period so there is no need to take emergency bc. Youcan only get pregnant while youre ovulating. Which is one day but sperm can live for 5 days so if you had sex 5 days befor ovulation you can get pregnant and the day after your ovulation day. And emergancy bc pills can mess up your cycle and cause you to spot or start again. Hope that helps

This is actually incorrect. I only had sex while on my period and got pregnant. It is very rare, but it can happen.

Anonymous

I had my period for 3 days, stopped, then had what would be a regular period for me about 2 weeks later, I stopped, and within 5 days of the last one ending I'm experiencing vaginal bleeding again. I am taking Lo Loestrin Fe as a contraceptive

Anonymous

my period ended three days ago. & it started with little spotting. now its like its bleeding. but very light. could i be pregnant? could this be old blood that didn't come out during my cycle?

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend during her periods some days back. She took an emergency pill right within 2 hours of sex. Her periods ended 4 days back, but last night she experienced vaginal bleeding. What can this be? Is it due to the pills or is there something to worry about?
Also for your information, we had sex around 20 days back and then also she had taken an emergency pill.
Can you please guide me on this.

Anonymous

helloooo...me and my partner just had sex i told him to withdraw his penis if his coming out, but he didnt told me while he is in the nice feeling. could it be possible i got pregnant with my first time experienced hes inside in me. anyway it was happen 3 days after my period.thanks

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: