ask: I got my period again after 3 days of ending. Is this normal after having unprotected sex during my "first" period?

By hakuna February 16, 2010 - 3:22pm

I had my period Feb 5,2010 (Friday) and had unprotected sex on Feb 6 (Saturday). He didn't cum inside of me so he'd always pull out and I took my emergency birth control pills right after we had sex. I ended my period on Feb 9 (Tuesday), then Friday (Feb 12) I got my period again. My second period lasted for about 5 days. I usually have a regular period, meaning I get my period after every 28 days. What could this mean? Is this because of the emergency birth control I took? Or is this a sign of pregnancy?

I had my period normal for three days, first day Nov 1st ended nov 3rd. Started bleeding and cramping on the 4th. Bleeding stopped but still cramping and it's now nov 6th anyone else had this problem before?

happens to me once, and yes i was pregnant

ok I had started my birth control june 7th got my period on june 17th had unprotected sex on the 21st is there a chance I could be pregnant again I have a 3 month old son when is it best to take a test

So I started my period march 22 an ended on the 26.( Ok my periods are always really bad like almost 18 tampons a day I go throught an last 7 days.) This time it was really light an 5 days I used like 10 tampons BC most the time I didn't need anything. Then 3 days later of ending my peroid I started again but when I would pee for 5 days. No cramps not heavy nothing like my peroid has been for the past 9 years. What could be goin on? I'm trying to get pregnant but it's really hard I miscarry a lot. What do I do? I went to the dr an they don't do anything this is getting really hard. I need to know what's goin on BC I want to have another baby. Please help me out.

My period finished on the Wednesday. The following weekend I started getting brown-black bleeding. I didn't consider it anything to worry about but as of the Tuesday I had heavy black clots streaming out of me from when I woke up. This followed by a period all over again. I usually have regular periods and am not on any kind of pill and have had no implants. This was also with pain in my lower abdomen area on both sides. I am also not active and haven't been for many months. Any ideas as to what this could be?

I had something like that similar also so I am concern as well! Have you found out anything about this? I am going to my GYN this week to see whats the problem.

I went to the GYN and now I have to go for blood work and an ultra sound. No cysts (which normally occurs with me) and nothing out of the ordinary with a routine exam. My dr is thinking maybe it could be a thyroid problem since it runs in my family. I have to have these test fan this week and I will find out what the problem is.

Hello. Did you find out any reasons on why this happened to you? I am experiencing something similar.

I have my period every month for 5 days but every month right after I get my period again is this normal

Hi i had a heavey 7day period i came off four days ago i did have unprotectrd sex the day i came off but its been four days and i had white discharge n now there light red blood ? Why is this any no please

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: