I got my tubes tied in 2010 and i am 3 days late

I had my tubes tied after my daughter was born in 2010 and my periods have been regular until this month I always start in the 10th without fail but this month I have had no signs of starting my breast are tender I always feel tired and I have has some sharp pains in my lower abdomen and I feel sick with the smell of garlic. Please try to help me. I am a mother of five and really don't want anymore but it is what it is. They are gifts from God!

Pregnancy after a tubal is rare. Your period just may be late and remember as you get older, periods can get less regular.But, taking a pregnancy test will ease you mind.