I had 3 days of withdrawal bleeding due to taking ecp, after 2 days of the last day of my bleeding that I had sex again then I took ecp after 56 hours then had bleeding again after 7 days. After almost 3 weeks I still haven't gotten my next period.

By Anonymous April 19, 2016 - 12:10pm

Overuse of emergency contraception can cause an irregular cycle but you will need to take a pregnancy test to know if you're pregnant. It could be accurate by now.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills