i had catscan and asked me if I could b prego I and I said no so went ahead and got it done..now im about a week left for my period but im thinking I could b prego for some reason..so the question is can that affect the fertilized egg?? anything h

By May 29, 2012 - 11:20am

I ha da period this month,my last day was May 14th and a week before my af is due i have been having sore breast and they are heavier n also cramps which i never had a week before my af.. i usually have cramps only like a day or two before my af..help!

Sorry i guess im so moody ohh maybe its really PMS..how can i be sure though? I never had these symptom sunless i was pregnant which i been twice. Is there any test that can confirm this syndrome? Wait, am i allow to keep asking? Lol

HERWriter Guide (reply to lissy23)

There is no test for PMS. You will have to wait to test for pregnancy, like all women. i know it's hard to wait but that's the only thing you can do. There is nothing else we can tell you as we are going around in circles and going over the same information. Good luck when you test!

Oh thanx for your response. And i know it might be true about the pms but you actually killed my hopes in having a slight possibility of having the baby girl i have wished for :'(

HERWriter Guide (reply to lissy23)

Of course I didn't "kill your hopes" - I said it was too early to test for pregnancy. I have no idea where you got that notion from. I simply gave you information and facts and I said nothing about not having a girl. I don't know where you got such specific information. As I said, you can test for pregnancy in about 5 days.

Ct scans and pregnancies aren't a good idea due to radiation levels but your period isn't even due yet and you likelyy wouldn't have been pregnant when you had the scan, even if you are now. It's too early to test for pregnancy, you need to give it another 5 days or so. There is nothing to worry about just yet. Your symptoms could even be PMS (or stress related).