I had a colectomy 3 months ago

Why I am still in pain and can't eat at work. Goes right thru me

Thank you for your concern. I've been back at least 5 times and 15 different medications to try then I was told I need to see a gynecologist so I did then was sent to an uro gynecologist and they both after completing their test said I need to go back to my surgeon. I am going in circles.

Oh I see, I didn't realize you've been back so many times.

I hate that you are getting the runaround, that's very frustrating. May I ask why you were sent to a gynecologist? What was the reasoning there? Or were you just being fobbed off to another specialist?

I bleed and have brown stuff coming out of my vagina and I had a hysterectomy

Is it possible to ask for a referral to see a different specialist than your current one (the surgeon who performed your colectomy)? If so, please do.

We're very limited on how much we can help in such a specialized area but I really feel your pain in terms of this intestinal issue (I'm currently working with doctors too). It overwhelms your life and becomes your life.

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry you're still unwell three months after this procedure. A colectomy can certainly impact a person's life significantly, especially in the beginning.

But three months is too long to be in this kind of pain and to be unable to eat unless you're home (I assume you have chronic diarrhea?) . Have you had a follow up with your surgeon? You should have had it by now. But please call his/her office again to schedule another. You may need medication to allow you to have normal bowel movements and you certainly need pain management.

I'm sorry we cannot pinpoint what is wrong but please see your specialist.