i had dry sex three times in three days a day after my period,am i pregnant?

By Anonymous February 21, 2016 - 9:59pm

my bf and i got wet during this days .three days after i feel dizzy, stomach upset ,feel like vomiting and yellow discharge from anus and vagina

Dry sex is sex with no ejaculation or penetration (and some type of clothing is on) so pregnancy cannot occur. Body fluids will not cause a pregnancy in this way.

I cannot say what your anal/vaginal discharge is but it certainly warrants a check up by your doctor - you may have some kind of infection which may also explain your other symptoms. Please schedule an appointment.