I had an early heavy bleeding and after 9 days got a negative Urine PT result. is there a chance that I am pregnant?

By July 19, 2015 - 11:11am

I got my period last june 14, I had an unprotected sex last june 27 (im not sure if it is unprotected since I am still wearing undies and he was naked while rubbing his penis on me) he didnt ejaculate but I am afraid of the pre cm . July 9, about 7pm I had bleeding which lasted about 7 days. I experienced abdominal pain and moderate - heavy blood flow on the first 2 days and PMS. The color was actually dark red and as the bleeding continuous it became bright red and on the remaining 2 days, I got browish blood residue. 9 days after my period, I had a Home Urine PT test and it turned out to be negative. Should I still worry? Please help me. I have read some posts and articles that you can still have period while you are pregnant.So please help me. Please

Are you really sure that I am not pregnant??that although I am experiencing breast tenderness and red violet vein-like puckering in my armpit to the side of my breasts..please help me out? Is that really my period?

HERWriter Guide (reply to graciannah_21)

We have helped you all we can - please see a doctor for your symptoms. We will not longer be answering your questions.

I am experiencing breast tenderness and my nipple is becoming more sensitive especially the left one..I also have a small red violet vein-like lines from my armpits to the side of my breasts..may be its puckering..I am really afraid..I also experience sudden pain in it "lightning like pain" I am extremy afraid because of this..and I feel like I have vaginal discharges but when I would check there's none. Do you think this are just psychological? Is it really safe to say that I am not pregnant?? Are those heavy bleedings my period? He didn't penetrate and my bf also told me that he didnt cum or precummed because he had touch his penis to check and it was dry. I even got my period for two months now..it was really heavy and I am sure that those are my menstruation because my period are the same with my other menstrual flow. But when I read about breakthrough and cryptic and implantation..I becamw so worried and began to experience those things thatvI have mentioned. What shall I do.? Please help me..I cant sleep anymore.

Thank you so much and I am looking forward for your reply..Because of your comments I think I am quite relief..atleast 60percent. I am sorry if I am taking so much of your time.I am just so worried about my condition.

So it means to say that all I am feeling are psychological? I feel like my breast is getting bigger and I experience sudden pain but easily go..just like lightning. I also have a small vein like lines on the side of my armpit close to my breast and it is actually leaving marks or there is like a little puckering in it. My nipple is getting bigger and darker..my left nipple is becoming more sensitive.. Then I had a feeling like I am discharging something from my vagina but when i would check it there is nothing. I am very very afraid whenever I would feel something..I think that my abdomen is bigger..And it really freaks me out.. But actually these thoughts and "i kinda feel like " feeling came out to me after I have read posts that you can have period but still you are preg. Or breakthough bleedings cryptic pregnancy and many more..I dont know what to think..Although my bf said we didnt done it yet..he didnt penetrate and didnt ejaculate and pre cummed and he was just rubbing his genital in it. and I already got my period for 2 months..I am still doubting that it isnt my period. What shall I do? Please help me out..I am very sorry for being so paranoid. Can you please give me the assurance that I am really not pregnant and that bleeding is actually my period..please please..

I got another problem prior to that.

Before I got my period on June 14, I had an unprotected sex (He did not penetrate but he rubbed his thing outside my vagina and he tried to insert it but he just can't because I was a virgin so he just rubbed his thing on me. Although he did not ejaculate I was afraid of the pre-cum but he had told me that he touched the tip and it is dry and the wet feeling that I got flowing in me is my own arousal discharge. I am still frightened so I bought an emergency contraceptive pill 78 hours after the deed or 3 days after. (Nordette is what I took since it is the only contraceptive available in the Philippines.) After taking it that night, notice a brown pinkish dot in my undies but the dot on my undie was not directly placed on the vagina it was way near the clit. Then on June 10, I got a PT and the result is negative and on the next two days I also had another PT's and still negative and on June 14, I got a period-like flow. It was heavy, dark red and has blood clots on it. It lasted about 5-7 days. And I even got my next period last july 9 as posted in my dilemma here.

The reason that I asked this is because I am worried about what they call breakthrough bleeding and other bleedings. I am really afraid. Please help me.

Thank you for the comment Susan.
You are really a life saver :) God Bless

Hi graciannah21

You didn't have sex if you were wearing underwear. This is called grinding and since sperm can't penetrate fabric, you can't get pregnant, it's a simple as that.

You have had your period since and a negative test. You can let this worry go, you are not pregnant.

Susan, Thank you so much for commenting. But I have another major question to ask and I hope you would still reply.

Prior to that there is also something that happened. Before I got my period on June 14, I had an unprotected sex last May 30 ( He didn't penetrate but he rubbed his thing outside my vagina he didn't ejaculate and also told me he had no pre cum since he have touched the tip of his penis and it was dry. Although he told me that I do not know if there is actually pre-cum because it can never be felt right? So what I did was, I bought an emergency contraceptive (nordette 21-this is the only contraceptive available here in the Philippines) 4 days after the deed . After taking it, the next day I notice a brown dot on my undies but the dot was far from the vagina. Then on June 10, although it is still early to identify if you were pregnant I took a PT and it was negative. On the next 2 days I had another PTs and it was both negative. And on June 14 I got a period-like flow. It was heavy, dark red and with clots and it lasted for about 5-7 days. The feeling and even the flow was similar with the menstrual flow I usually have.

I am asking this to you although it has been a month and I already got a period on that month and on the following month July 9 because I was worried about what I have read from the internet and blogs about breakthrough bleeding, and other kind of bleedings. Please help me out on this. I don't know what to think anymore. I am really depress..