i had a historetomy about 4 yrs ago and sinc then i gave up sex its pain full and what bothers me is the bleeding . even if i douge i bleed. made a visit to my guincoligist and i bleed then but she told me nothing .

Sex after a hysterectomy is often more uncomfortable due to lack of lubrication. Are you using plenty of lubricant (and foreplay)? This discomfort is sometimes accompanied by bleeding but bleeding is not a normal occurance during or after sex and needs to be investigated.

I'm concerned that you went to your doctor to talk to her about bleeding and she "said nothing". You need to schedule another appointment with her specifically about this bleeding. Do this as soon as you can.

You also mentioned that even if you "douge" you bleed. Do you mean "douche"? Douching is not a safe practice and is something you need to stop doing. It's doesn't "clean" the vaginal cavity any better than your own body does and it can really upset the natural balance of your body.

Are you on any kind of hormone replacement therapy?

Menopause Guide