I had a miscarriage in 07 I had a hernia repair in 2010 I been trying to get pregnant since 2013 but I haven't yet my lower back hurts a lot and my stomach cramps and stays bloated this month I was supposed to start my period on 9/13 but I didn't start t

I didnt start till 9/17 and it only lasted 3 days I had a few blood cloths but my period was lighter then normal and its usually heavy can I still conceive and could I be pregnant

Thanks for your message. A three day period is considered a normal period, even if you generally have a longer one. If you have been trying for two years you and your partner need to haves a health evaluation to see if either one of you are having issues with your reproductive systems.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you have some good news soon!