i had misscarage january 2011 and since then my menses stoped. what will i do for it to start flowing again.

Thanks for your post and I'm very sorry to read you had a miscarriage. That's never an easy time for any woman (or man) and I hope you had plenty of support around you.

Since you miscarriage was a full 6 months ago, you should have had your period by now - in fact, it should have started within a couple of months - around March, give or take a month. You need to seek an appointment with your doctor to see what's going on. You may need medication to trigger your menstrual cycle and this will allow you to try for another baby, if that is something you wish to do. But an appointment is necessary and will probably include blood work to check your hormone levels.

Will you let us know how it goes?